Thursday 17 July 2014

hi buddies !!!

hwa u all ??waste of writing my blog???yup none s reading..lolzzz
but i ll never give up..i ll get attention once..
am here nw to tell about my passion..wat s tat thing called passion..
in my dictionary its jus my complete interest..
yes...am interested in sharing my knowledge to those who r in need..
i take it as a opportunity tat God provided me to do fortunes..
am already in action..i teach my neighborhood kids..seriously i consider this 
as fortune of my birth..i jus feel a room of peace in my heart when i do this..
it makes me forget all the sins i ve done..proud of myself at times.!!!
Comin to ta point..i jus wish to xtend this idea..i wuld lyk to start a school nd run it on my own.
someone may wish to start an orphanage,tats wise..but still be clear wit ta view "Affection can be offered by anyone but not knowledge"....Only a skilled one can guide others..so be unique..spread ur knowledge..teaching nd sharing wit others can oly multiply ur skills....support me in this useful cause.
Educate India...Lead a peaceful growth !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment